These camps are designed for kids that fall in the age bracket of 11 to 14 years. The skill sets that are taught in these programs are suitable for all the kids in this age bracket. Some of the middle school camp type are:
- Sports Camps- These include various sports like football, basketball and swimming at the middle school level. You can build up your skills and polish them by practicing under the guidance of expert coaches and trainers.
- Art and Architecture Camps– For the kids who are good at art and want to improve their skills. Also, someone who is keenly interested to learn art and architecture are most welcome to join these programs.
- Creative Technology– Technology like animation, programming, coding and web designing are the few parts of this course. You will be exposed to technology in a different way by extremely experienced staff and faculty.
- Robotics– Nowadays, we see robots and automatic devices all the time around us. What if we had a chance to learn how to build these robots? Robotics camps are there to help you learn the basics of robotics through various equipment and fun learning experiences.
These are the camps, tailor-made for the students in the age group 14 to 18 and are usually more advanced than the middle schools camps. Most of these camps are career-based since this is the time when a kid is starting to think about his or her career. Here are a few examples of the type of camps :
- Art Camps- Students trying to make it into Ivy League colleges to pursue art or architecture can attend these camps to learn about professional techniques and polish their skills and also get some extra credit for college or university entrance.
- Sports Camps- Seniors who want to play for the college sports teams or just want to learn new techniques for which coaching is provided in these camps by professionals. The different fields include swimming, soccer and basketball.
- Academic Camps- Academic camps can be of different types. They might be technical, where you are taught coding and programming or may be related to science or literature. Many colleges, over the summers, organize camps that focus on various career options and bringing out the best traits of the high scholars.
- Speciality Camps- These are the camps organised by various organizations where you can go and volunteer and learn about social work. It can be environment related, animal protection related and much more.
This is a fairly new concept. In the past, only children attended camps during their vacation, but now elders are becoming very interested in attending a camp and having some fun. There is a plethora of options when looking for the right camp for adults. There are outdoor activity camps, cooking camps, music camps and health camps that include various activities like yoga, running, pilates, aerobics and much more. There are even sports camps offering activities like basketball, dodge ball, archery and other sports. These camps are becoming increasingly well-known and are chosen by adults of all ages so that they can go and unwind, and also get to socialize among other adults of their age.