Summer camps are the best way to keep busy during summer vacations. With no work load and no school pressure, most children and teens tend to get bored. Why not take this opportunity to do something you love? Pittsburgh has a variety of summer camps in and around the area. Pick the one that suits your interests, and get enrolled!
Some of the Summer Camps in and Around Pittsburgh are:
Art Lovers pay attention! Here are a few camps that you can register for this summer, 2017:
- Monologues and Movement- Summer Camps : This is a fer camp that teaches acting, dancing and movement, and can bring out the creative streak in teens. Qualified teachers and professionals help young folks learn new skills and polish them.
- Camp Jam– Budding musicians would surely want to go to this camp as it is widely recognized as the best rock and roll camp in Pittsburgh.
- Act One Theater Camp– This is another theater camp where you can learn everything about life in the theater from professional directors, choreographers and actors.
- Pittsburgh Ballet Theater Summer Intensive– This is for all the little ballerinas out there who want to make a career in this field. This five week training program has students from Pittsburgh and abroad coming to learn professional ballet from only the most experienced faculty.
- Los Sabrosos Latin Dance Camp– This is not just a normal dance camp; here you will learn dancing from experienced professionals; dance forms like Salsa, Bachata, Samba, Punta, Folklorico and much more. Move that body and impress everybody in your school after this camp.
- Camp Hollywood– If your kids are among those who want to make their career in directing, this is the camp to join. You will have to write and direct your own short film here. And the best part is that you get to use professional cameras and learn how to handle and operate them.